Who we are

Francois Louw Dev is a Product focused application development company specializing in innovative, lifestyle enhancing iOS apps.
We design native iPhone/iPad apps in objective-C for the best performance and user experience.
We design our own products, and also develop and deploy specialized solutions to companies and individuals on a contract basis.

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Why apps are like Spartans

This morning I finalized my first app, and sent it in to be evaluated. My one friend asked me whether I feel proud because its like birthing a child. After some thought I said "Yes and No... submitting an App is like birthing a Spartan. You put in all the work and effort and then you have to submit it to a 'higher power' to be approved or tossed into a pit along with all the other failed attempts." So, to answer the question, I will be proud once the main man Spartan decides to approve my little 'rug rat' app.


On a totally different note, spartan babies had to be bathed in wine after child birth....

No comments:

Post a Comment