Who we are

Francois Louw Dev is a Product focused application development company specializing in innovative, lifestyle enhancing iOS apps.
We design native iPhone/iPad apps in objective-C for the best performance and user experience.
We design our own products, and also develop and deploy specialized solutions to companies and individuals on a contract basis.

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

My 1st Post: Hello World

Ok, bare with me here, this is my 1st attempt at a blog.
My reluctance to blog stems from the fact that, well, everybody has got one these days, and stats show that up to 2 million blogs are being updated at any given time (not that I know what 'any given time' means in seconds, minutes or hours), along with twitter's billions of updates making opinions worth less and less.
Now you can differentiate yourself from the masses, by providing content that is relevant, interesting, focused, and/or moderately amusing, or helpful. Up until recently I havnt found anything in my life I really wanted to share that had at least a few of those characteristics, not from traveling, religion, previous work experiences, my dabblings in competitive gaming, fitness, healthy living, or even my opinions on Barney the purple dinosaur. there are others that just do it so much better, and THAT was my opinion.
Until now.
I've always been a bit of an entrepreneur and problem solver, and have recently stumbled upon a very interesting tool to distribute the services and solutions and ideas I come up with. That tool is mobile application design, that has following the major growth of smartphones exploded. And so, this blog will be on my experiences in app design, the challenges I face, obstacles I overcome, events and happenings in the smartphone realm I found I can share better than others, and information on the actual apps I design.
So If this is something that may be of interest, feel free to join me on this journey, and if it isnt, well then to you Im simply another one of the 2 million blogs being updated that just means nothing to you or your life.


And here.... we... go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment